“SURVIVOR-PRENEURSHIP” AND SHIFTING TOXIC CULTURES WITH PAUL SZYARTO
Everyone’s got an idea but not everyone has balls to bring it to market.
– Paul Szyarto
On this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Paul Szyarto, a globally recognized expert in entrepreneurship, business leadership and self-defense. He is highly sought-after for his executive coaching and business leadership training. Known for applying the principles of Krav Maga– the Israeli self-defense system – into everyday business and life scenarios, Szyarto has trained hundreds of law enforcement professionals and groups of NFL players, in addition to business executives and entrepreneurs. He’s also co-founder of the VMMA Fitness franchise.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Paul’s VMAA strategy on martial arts and when VMMA started
- Turning your hobby into a scalable business
- Paul explains true entrepreneurship and “survivor-preneurship”
- Never Broke(n) Paul’s new book on lessons of entrepreneurship and survival
- Stress Management – Paul talks about one of the greatest lessons on how being adaptable can get you through any situation
- Paul shares advice to shift a stagnant or toxic organizational culture
- What to do when there is no one to change poor leadership
- Motivating and engaging your talent and understanding your talent needs
- Best practices to ensure being the best possible leader you can be
- Being a leader and CEO – Paul discusses support and mentorship he needs
Podcast Featured On: